Eye of the Storm


This week, some of our Thunder and Lightning students have shared a few facts about our weekly Eye of the Storm gatherings.

What is Eye of the Storm?
  • Eye of the storm is when you share something special to you and explain how it's special and why it is special.
  • It's where somebody shares something that they cherish.
  • when somebody shares something important to them.


What do you like most about Eye of the Storm?
  • I like being able to sit in the chair of wondrous knowledge and people getting to listen to your life story and what really mater's to you 
  • I love sitting in the wooden chair. I also like when people actually seem interested in things that are special to me. 
  • The fact that when you ask somebody a question, they're very open about what they think.  
  • You learn more about other people and its funny

What's the most memorable EOS?
  • The most memorable EOS for me is probably Olivia's and Summer's Olivia's because she was very creative on how she did it on her trip to Montauk and Summer's because it was very interesting and cool how her mother works at the main office at the NFL and how Summer get's to go there often. 
  • I really liked when Lia showed the class her EOS, a google slide she had made about her friends, family, and school. 
  • My first one because the feeling of every body staring at you, waiting for you to say something is just so great. 
  • When my classmate Anthony brought in his baby because she was cute
What's one thing you would change about EOS?
  • Maybe we can make it like if your getting reported by the news. 
  • I think that sometimes the questions are very irrelevant and we should keep it on topic. 
  • I don't really know. I think it's perfectly fine!
Thank you Kaylee, Matteo, Lia, and Daniel for sharing your thoughts and insights on our Eye of the Storm!

Popular posts from this blog

Recently...

More than One Way to Solve a Problem

Summary by Justus