Our favorites from the NY Historical Society
Students in Thunder and Lightning loved their trip to the NY Historical Society!
Some of us liked analyzing old paintings from the Civil War Era. Some of us liked exploring artifacts from The Civil War and The Vietnam War. Some of us liked watching the documentary of impactful women who left their mark on NYC. And all of us liked having lunch in Central Park!
Michael: "I liked seeing things that people from the Civil War actually used."
Zane: "I liked how detailed the pictures were. It made you feel like you were there."
Dylan: "It was cool to look at stuff that was actually from the War."
Julia: "I liked all the cool weapons and tools that they used. The outfits they wore were also really cool."
Josh: "It was fun to climb on the rocks. Everyone was doing it together!"
Kaila: "It was fun on the rocks in Central Park. We did races up the rock, it was really fun!"
What a beautiful day to be a 4th and 5th grader!

