Our Favorite part...

Hear from some of Thunder and Lightning below!


Mia:  "My favorite part was when we were looking for the water bugs!"



Ally: “I liked when we used the nets to go fishing. I liked it because I really like animals!” 


Bella : “I liked the scavenger hunt. That was cool because we got to work as a team and find all the different stations.” 

Elijah: “My favorite part was when we got to go fishing. That was really cool because we caught so many things, like a blue crab, even though it was little, we caught little grass shrimp, and little fish! "


Duvan: “My favorite part of the field trip was when we got to go to the water to go fishing and then look at what we caught. I really liked it because we got to see different fish and shrimp. The shrimp were really cool because they had a see-through shell and you could see their hearts! We also got to use the microscopes to look at the animals which was really cool. "








Popular posts from this blog

Recently...

More than One Way to Solve a Problem

Summary by Justus