So How Was Camp Bernie?



These are the thoughts of a few Thunder and Lightning students when asked, "so, how was Camp Bernie?"

Noah: Fun! When I caught a crayfish in the stream it made me feel happy that there’s no pollution in the water.

Students learn to dredge the water for macroinvertebrates.
They use a dichotomous key chart to determine the viability of the water. 

Sandy: I loved the movie on the bus ride home. It was the best part. It was very entertaining so the bus ride felt short.










Duvan: It was really good, but I kinda wish there was more to do other than the two activities we did.
Students played human Foosball.

Mariacarla: I think geocaching was fun and educational. I really liked the fun we had. You just felt happy there.


 

Zane: I thought it was a lot of fun. The ropes course was hard but a lot fun. I really liked it. The lunch was pretty good.

Students learned to be strong spotters for the low ropes course.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Recently...

More than One Way to Solve a Problem

Summary by Justus