I Love Math Day


During I Love Math Day, Mr. Lawrence invited special guests to share how they use math in their occupations. Thunder and Lightning showed math problems they have been working on for I <3 Math, we discovered the winners for the goodies counting game and finally we got two new math books for class! To find out more about this special day, check out the I Love Math Day blog.

Ready for our I Love Math Day presentation!




Students were excited to show the patterns they found in the Fibonacci sequence.
Caroline and Hope were the winners of the guessing game. They got to take home all of the white chocolate covered sweets.


Dr. Schaefer, an economist, and Mrs. Magaletta, a registered nurse, talk about how they help improve people's lives by using math in their job, everyday.




                                                                           













Popular posts from this blog

Recently...

More than One Way to Solve a Problem

Summary by Justus