Dr. Paul Yellin: Memory and Learning
Back by popular demand...Dr. Paul Yellin returns for a conversation on memory and learning
Dr. Paul Yellin of The Yellin Center for Mind, Brain, and Education returns on Tuesday, October 25th at 7PM for a conversation with parents and teachers about how memory impacts your child's learning. Have you ever wondered...
Dr. Paul Yellin of The Yellin Center for Mind, Brain, and Education returns on Tuesday, October 25th at 7PM for a conversation with parents and teachers about how memory impacts your child's learning. Have you ever wondered...
- How does memory work? How do children receive information, manipulate it, store it, and later access it?
- How can I help my child recall routines so that they can remember their homework and lunch box in the morning?
- Why does it feel like I'm always repeating myself with my one child?
- How do I help my child recall vocabulary? Spelling patterns? Key facts and concepts?
- What roles do attention, sequencing, and language processing play in memory?