I am wondering

Today's greeting had to do with the word we have chosen.
We thought about our word and a describing word to say in what manner we would act out the word.
"My word is mindful and I am thinking I need to be observantly mindful." This is what I want to do for February.

Here is what we shared after discussing with our friends:

Silently unique
Carefully expressive
Encourage them to feel better
teach someone to be athletic
Mathematically curious
Rely on God
Benevolently generous
Thoughtfully decisive
Brave to try new things
Athletically helpful
Connector with deeper thoughts
Artistically unique
Taking part in the work: independently helping other
More creative like God was creative
I am going to challenge myself to physical and mental tasks
Carefully reliable
Collaboratively working
Multilingual through practice
Being encouraging by what I say
Reliable: I want to help people rely on me when they don't know what to do
Mindfully flexible or generously flexible
Intentionally Observant: If you don't try hard to look for something
Sneakily Benevolent
Mathematical not just leaving a math question blank
Synthesize ideas in STEAM
Focus this moth on being someone who can explain new ideas
Athletically challenging
Bold and strong when things are hard
Cautiously daring: do more but I don't want to push myself over the limit so I can't do it anymore
Truthfully caring
Faithfully accomplishing
Cautiously honest
Engaging in school work


Popular posts from this blog

Recently...

More than One Way to Solve a Problem

Summary by Justus