Weasel
This week in literacy, we are doing an "interactive read aloud" with the book Weasel by Cynthia DeFelice. What this means is that each day, I will read part of the book during school and students are responsible to read some at home.
Each night, I will send students home with copies of their required reading. They need to read them before the next day so that they are ready to pick up with the read aloud. Today, I read chapters 7-9. For homework, students will read chapters 10-12. We will finish by Friday. Please do not get a copy of the book for your child. We would prefer if students were not able to read ahead this time.
Thank you!
Each night, I will send students home with copies of their required reading. They need to read them before the next day so that they are ready to pick up with the read aloud. Today, I read chapters 7-9. For homework, students will read chapters 10-12. We will finish by Friday. Please do not get a copy of the book for your child. We would prefer if students were not able to read ahead this time.
Thank you!
