Thanks and Farewell
Dear parents and guardians of the Thunder and Lightning community,
Hello! Once more, this is Lauren Cremean, and I was a teacher intern with Thunder and Lightning from February to now.
I’ve learned so much from interning here at Mustard Seed with your students. It’s been amazing to see their growth. They are brilliant, curious, loving, and ambitious, and so are their teachers!
To give you a little picture of where I’m going next:
- After completing my internship this May, I’ll receive my bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from Calvin College in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- This summer I’ll be interning with Young Audiences of Western New York, part of a national arts for learning network.
- Hopefully this fall I will be teaching in a school in Buffalo, NY.
It was great meeting so many of you! Thank you so much for supporting me throughout this semester.
God’s peace,
Lauren Cremean