Meet our New Calvin Intern


Hello! My name is Lauren Cremean, and I will be a teacher intern with Thunder and Lightning from February to mid-May. As a teacher intern, I’m currently observing and aiding in the class and visiting other classes at Mustard Seed, and gradually I will take on the full responsibilities of co-teaching with Ms. McCallihan, Ms. Choi, and Ms. Emma.

I’m extremely excited to be interning here at Mustard Seed with your students. To give you a little picture of who I am:

  • After completing my internship this May, I’ll receive my bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from Calvin College in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
  • My teaching concentrations are in Language Arts, English as a Second Language, and Fine Arts.
  • I have taught in public schools, private schools, and one homeschool study center.
  • I was born and raised in the city and suburbs of Buffalo, NY.
  • I’m the oldest of five children who all love communications and art.
  • My favorite things to do (besides teaching) include ballroom dancing, listening to music, drinking slushies, and reading young adult fiction.

Feel free to send me questions or introduce yourselves at lcremean@mustardseedschool.org. I look forward to meeting all of you!

God’s peace,
Lauren Cremean

Popular posts from this blog

Recently...

More than One Way to Solve a Problem

Summary by Justus