Two Summaries by Gabe

Tale of Despereaux
    The Tale of Despereaux was a very entertaining book. It was about a mouse that was adventurous, and brave, but his family did not want him to explore other parts of the castle they lived in. They also told him NOT to talk to humans because they were afraid of them. In the end, Despereaux proved them wrong by becoming friends with the princess.  I liked that the author made different parts of the book in different times, like a flashback. It was a great fantasy book to read for fun.

The New Kid on the Block
    The book “The New Kid on the Block” is a poetry book. The reason I liked this book was because LOTS of the poems were interesting and funny. My favorite poem was Bleezer’s ice cream, which was about absurd ice cream flavors (Like Orange olive bagel beet). I thought this was a great book to pass the time.

Popular posts from this blog

Recently...

More than One Way to Solve a Problem

Summary by Justus