Two Summaries by Sebastiano
Where the Sidewalk Ends by: Shel Silverstein
This book was amazing and funny because it has silly rhymes and weird poems.
We read every single poem to my sister. She is 5 years old and she laughed and loved it.
Our favorite was “No Difference”. This poem is special because it says we’re all the same. I agree with that.
My sister’s favorite is “Melinda Mae” because she says she does what she says she’s going to do. I agree with that. I think my friends would like this book because the every poem is different and there’s something for everyone.
The Girl Who Loved Wild Horses by: Paul Goble
I enjoyed this book because it is a love story and love transforms things. The girl’s parents knew that she felt lonely with her people so they sent her to be free with the wild horses. She fell in love with the Stallion and she became a wild horse.
I think this book is about the freedom of nature. I also think the illustrations look pretty cool.