Mireya Read The Secret Garden

I read The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett.

I thought the book had lots of  interesting words in it like the word queer I had never knew what that meant but now I know what it means.I thought Mary was a strange girl,and something else that was strange is that Mary didn't live with her parents she lived in India.I would would be sad everyday because her own mom didn't want her and she would only care about parties.When I found out that Colin's mom had died in the garden that Colin's dad never talked about to him I was surprised. Something I thought was so beautiful was that Colin had had a painting or picture of his mom on his ceiling.  If my son was a very ill kid I would give him all the help I could give.

Popular posts from this blog

Recently...

More than One Way to Solve a Problem

Summary by Justus