Laura Summarizes Ella Enchanted

Ella Enchanted is about a girl that got the gift of obedience , and never had a right life.
She would be ordered to do lots of things meanwhile, falling in love with the prince.
I like the fairy tale Ella enchanted because it's like a mix of all the other fairy tales (to create one). I feel Ella's pain as she gets ordered to do bad things from her stepsisters Hattie and Olive which she gets after her father re-marries after her mother died. I feel bad for Ella when she falls in love with Prince Charmont ( or Char ) then Hattie is ordering her not hang out with him on His last days because he was going to go to Ayortha and come back after a long time.It's interesting because it's a land of magic. There are fairies,ogres,giants,unicorns and elves. And Ella finds a home there, she's friends with elves, giants, fairies and many more creatures. I highly recommend this book to any kid from 1st grade up.

Popular posts from this blog

Recently...

More than One Way to Solve a Problem

Summary by Justus