How I spent some of my in-between time

Greetings Thunder and Lightning!

It's hard to believe that summer is coming to a close.  I have certainly enjoyed my in-between time, but I am ready to start school again.  My favorite in-between activity was, by far, my trip to Boston.


I was blessed to be able to spend a week in the Boston area attending a conference for reading teachers.  I also spent some time exploring the historic city of Boston.  Here are some exciting things I did:
  • I climbed aboard the USS Constitution. (It's the oldest commissioned warship still floating!)
    I was in between the masts--and in between the decks.
  • I scaled the Bunker Hill Monument.
    I was in between its narrow walls until I got to the top where I saw the view in between me and the river.
  • I toured the famous Fenway Park.  
    I was feeling in between about visiting because I'm a Yankees fan, but how could I resist standing in between those famous foul poles?
Since I love history, this really was the perfect place for me to spend my in-between time.  

Remember to think about YOUR in between: During the first week of school you will share using three sentences and an artifact something you did during the in between time. An artifact can be a picture, an item like a shell, or some other item that will help you tell your story. We are excited to hear your stories!

I look forward to seeing you soon,
Ms. Emma

Popular posts from this blog

Recently...

More than One Way to Solve a Problem

Summary by Justus