Evelyn Shares about These Happy Golden Years

I was wondering if you would like an engagement ring?”

I was so happy when Al, wait a second I forgot to introduce my self. Hey everyone i’m Laura and I’m about to tell you a little bit about myself. I have three sisters, my older sisters name is Mary, my younger ones names are Carrie and Grace. I was so happy when Almanzo asked me to marry him. Wait let me go back a little. In the beginning god created the, wait that's to far back.
Here we go in the beginning I started to teach school, I like teaching school I just didn’t like the house I stayed at at all. I stayed at the Brewsters. Now when I first rode with Almanzo was when he pick me up after the first week of school so I could spend the weekend with my family. And he did that till I was done teaching. And then he took me to singing school. And then I got to drive a horse. And then he asked me to marry him!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Recently...

More than One Way to Solve a Problem

Summary by Justus