What Are You Doing During The In Between?

I make a lot of plans for the time in between the last day of school and the upcoming first day of school. Often there are family visits, a trip to Southold, NY way out on the tip of the north fork of Long Island, a few days down the shore, and many day trips to the city.

During a recent trip to the city, I decided to find places that are "In Between." In Between is our school's Worship theme for next year, and I'm trying to discover good meaning for the phrase. So my usual first step is to gather information, usually entering something into Google. This time I found some great gardens and a place called the Elevated Acre. The gardens were incredible. The Elevated Acre was surprising. It is a beautifully landscaped green space located in between two pretty tall buildings in lower Manhattan.
The Elevated Acre

A great little garden on the Lower East Side



What are you doing during this in between time? Ms. Choi, Ms. Emma and I are really excited to hear about it, so here's the challenge: during the first week of school you will share using three sentences and an artifact something you did during the in between time. An artifact can be a picture, an item like a shell, or some other item that will help you tell your story. We are excited to hear your stories!

Popular posts from this blog

Recently...

More than One Way to Solve a Problem

Summary by Justus