Shubhi has Read Three Books. Here are the Summaries.

 
The first book I read was Harriet the Spy by  Louise Fitzhugh.
It was about a girl named Harriet M. Welsh who went to far in her career of spying & started writing mean things about people. She wrote about people she didn't know & her closest friends. She learned her lesson when she was punished and when her friends turned against her.
I recommend reading this book:-)

The second book I read was The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis .
It was about daring adventures in a unknown world called Narnia. There were betrayals,friends,talking animals,& wars. Some of the characters were the 4 Pevensies
( Peter, Susan ,Edmund,& Lucy ), Polly Plummer & Digory ( last name unknown) , Prince Caspin, Shasta,Aravis,Jill Pole.
I recommend reading this book:-)
 
The third book I read was Sky Pioneer by Corinne Szabo.
It was a biography about daring female pilot Amelia Earhart. It told about the flights she accomplished and she flight staging her mysterious vanishing. I wish to learn more about this female pilot and follow her ways. 
I recommend reading this book:-)

Popular posts from this blog

Recently...

More than One Way to Solve a Problem

Summary by Justus