Mia Summarizes a Nancy Drew Story
The book I read was a mystery book called Nancy Drew,The Mystery of the Old Clock. It was written by Carolyn Keene. I think the illustrations were also made by Carolyn Keene.
The story was about a notebook that had a key inside it that was found inside an old clock that belonged to the old man who died. This man named Josiah Crowley promised his relatives that he would give them a surprise, but he died before he could give them the surprise. The names of the groups of relatives are the Hoover family, the Turner family, the Mathew family and Ms. Rowen.
I thought all families were very interesting, but I liked the Hoover and Turner family the best because I like the girl characters. I like the Hoover family because there is a girl named Allison who sings but could not afford to have lessons. Because I like music, I feel I can understand her feelings. I like the Turner family because there is a little girl who is energetic like me.
The story was about a notebook that had a key inside it that was found inside an old clock that belonged to the old man who died. This man named Josiah Crowley promised his relatives that he would give them a surprise, but he died before he could give them the surprise. The names of the groups of relatives are the Hoover family, the Turner family, the Mathew family and Ms. Rowen.
I thought all families were very interesting, but I liked the Hoover and Turner family the best because I like the girl characters. I like the Hoover family because there is a girl named Allison who sings but could not afford to have lessons. Because I like music, I feel I can understand her feelings. I like the Turner family because there is a little girl who is energetic like me.