Luke Summarizes Three Books

LUNCH MONEY by Andrew Clements
I think that the book was interesting because of the comics.  I thought this because if I collected chunky comics, then I would buy all of them.  I also thought it was funny because some other kids made violent comics like Just in Time to Die and Crundoon.  I highly recommend it to other kids.  Rating: 4 stars

THE TALE OF DESPEREAUX by Kate DiCamillo
The story is about a mouse named Despereaux, a rat called Roscuro and a girl named Miggery Sow.  At first it was kind of sad and some parts were intense.  But then I kind of realized that it was an okay book.  It is not my type of book but I don’t really recommend it.  Rating: 2 stars

NO TALKING by Andrew Clements
I think the whole book was about trying not to talk.  If I were in a no talking contest, I wouldn’t say anything.  What about you?  I recommend it, just not as much as Lunch Money.  Rating: 3 stars

Popular posts from this blog

Recently...

More than One Way to Solve a Problem

Summary by Justus